The National Corvette Museum's (NCM) 25th Anniversary is August 28-31, 2019 in Bolling Green KY.
You must register at Corvette Museum to attend
Additionally, you must also contact Rich Creekmore the Southern Texas Caravan Captain
if you plan to cruise up with that caravan. Please also register on this website if you plan to be part of the AACC group going.
Southern Texas Caravan Captain.
Rick Creekmore is the
Phone: (210) 215-0193
Alamo Area Corvette Club POCs are:
Phone: 210-254-8313 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 210912-1150 email: email@example.com
Often referred to as the world’s largest moving automotive event, the National Corvette Caravan is a celebration of America’s Sports Car, culminating in Bowling Green, Kentucky for the anniversary celebration of the National Corvette Museum. Hosted only once every five years, the next event is slated for Labor Day Weekend 2019 and will mark the Museum’s 25th Anniversary. Leading the charge will be Jeffrey Duda of Hainesport, NJ, a Lifetime Member of the Museum and previous co-captain of the New Jersey 2014 and 2009 Caravans.
Regional caravans will form and join other caravans as they travel across the United States to meet in Bowling Green, Kentucky for four days of festivities at the National Corvette Museum. Lodging info is below.
How to Book your Rooms
Ft. Worth (For the San Antonio, Corpus and Valley area caravan)
Check-in Monday, August 26 2019
30 rooms so far reserved at the Marriott Hotel and Golf Club (all rooms include breakfast $129 + tax). Instructions how to book your room will go out on Tuesday Sep 12.
Little Rock AR
Check–in Tuesday, August 27 2019
There are 170 rooms reserved at the Sheraton Four Points Hotel, (all rooms are $90 + tax). Book on line at: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1707119972&key=4404ED1
Bowling Green KY
Check-in Wednesday, August 28 2019
Check-out Sunday, September 1, 2019
You have 4 hotels to choose. All rooms are first come, first serve to all Southern Texas members.
Hotels #1 and #2 are in Glasgow KY, 29 miles, 32 minutes from the NCM. Breakfast is included. Please let them know you’re with the “Southern Texas Caravan”. Please note: The cancellation policy: Any room cancelled after 4 PM February 28, 2019 will be charged the full room rate.
1. Quality Inn (was the Comfort Inn), 25 rooms (all rooms $125 + tax); call 270-651-9099.
2. Days Inn, 25 rooms (all rooms $125 + tax); ); call 270-651-1757.
Hotel #3 is in Lucas, KY, 28 miles, 40 minutes, from the NCM. Breakfast is not included; however, there is a restaurant at the Lodge. Please let them know that your booking is under Market Code #2363
3. Barren River Lake Resort, call 270-646-2151
For details go to: http://parks.ky.gov/parks/resortparks/barren-river/
- 51 rooms at their Lodge - $115.66 + tax / night
- 10 standard cottage rooms (2 bedrooms with 4 beds and full kitchen) - $195.96 + tax / night
- 9 Deluxe cottages (2 bedrooms with 4 queen size beds, full kitchen, living and dining area,
2 bathrooms) - $231.36+ tax / night
4. Clarion Hotel, 7 miles from the NCM; 50 rooms: King bed, $189 + tax; 2 queen beds, $199 + tax; if you want to extend your stay the rate is $60/night Sep 1 – Sep 5. To reserve rooms call 270-282-7130 and say you’re with the Southern Texas Caravan
Go to http://www.corvettecaravan.com/southern-texas/ for our caravan details.
To join our Southern Texas Facebook group page, go to:
Please let us know when you have booked your rooms. Let the fun continue.
Below are some New Caravan Participant Merchandise and how to order from the NCM
· Please check out the updated Southern Texas NCM web site below for all the details. I'll update this site and send it out to you as soon as the online NCM reservations comes out in a couple of weeks.