If you plan to attend Cars & Coffee this Saturday, the Rally point will be the Lowes parking lot at the Rim.
at 6:45am for the event.
: 8303 Rim Dr, San Antonio, TX 78257
Map and directions below
Please register if you plan to attend so we know to expect you.
From Cars and Coffee
Cars & Coffee San Antonio
-2nd Saturday every Month-
Six Flags/Fiesta Texas
It's not a problem YET, but please keep the revving to a minimum. Start up, a couple times etc., but not continually. This has led to this activity being completely banned at our previous venues. No drones allowed unless pre-approved by Six Flags.
1. Main gates on Six Flags Dr. open at 7:00am for all attendees.
2. The event is free. However, if you arrive 9:15am or later you'll pay a Six Flags parking fee.
3. Parking is first come, first serve.
4. There are 3 parking areas. Spectators, Show Cars & the Reserved (Exotics) area. Spectator parking is always free.
5. Show Car & Reserved (Exotics) parking are free unless a charity is being hosted. For June we are highlighting the Alzheimer's Association.
6. Show Cars. It is not up to C&CSA staff to determine what constitutes a 'show car'. You choose when you pull up to the juncture of parking in the Spectator area or Show Car area.
7. *Exotics. C&CSA defines exotics for the purposes of this event as the following brands/models: Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Pagani, Bugatti, Ford GT, Porsche 918 & Carrera GT, Lotus or cars pulled by event staff. High value classics may also be included. Upon approach to the Main Entrance stay to the far left for ingress via the gate immediately after the entrance, see map. Email email@example.com for for clarification if needed.
8. Any advertising, soliciting, marketing in any form is strictly prohibited except by the Sponsors of the event. Violation of this will be cause for removal.
9. Exhibition of speed, burnouts, "donuts" are strictly prohibited on Six Flags property & is cause for an immediate ban.
10. NO CONGREGATING AT THE EXIT.