Alamo Area Corvette Club Monthly Meeting
The Alamo Area Corvette Club monthly general membership meeting is held the second Monday of the month (January – November), at Matamoros Restaurante Y Cantina, West, 12844 I-10, San Antonio, TX. 78249.
Potential members are also welcome to attend the meeting
The gavel falls at 7:00 p.m. as we add business to the mix of our social gathering.
Where: Matamoros Restaurante Y Cantina
Address: 12844 I-10, San Antonio, TX 78249
Time: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- New Member Welcome
- Previous Meeting minutes approval
- Committee reports
- Upcoming Events
- Old/New Business
- Cars and Parts
- Close Meeting
1) If you arrive early (before 6:30) and want to take advantage of any specials you have to do it outside in the general restaurant area and you cannot move your meal into the meeting area once it becomes available
2) The restaurant will only open the meeting area at 6:30pm to the membership. The board will have access to set up for the meeting.
3) The restaurant will only have one waitstaff for the meeting. If the restaurant has a slow night an additional one may assist.
4) The restaurant will have a limited menu to allow members to quickly get food.
There will be no substitutions available on the menu.
5) Again, you are not obligated to eat at the restaurant. However, just remember, if we do not support them, they will not be inclined to support us. Which means we would have to find another location that doesn’t charge to use their facility free of charge.
6) Please be patient with the staff.